|Ready to Order?|
|Prices Price:| 129.00 € 99,95 Price including VAT
|In Stock?:|| |
|Delivery time:|| 2-4 Days|
|Warranty:|| Official manufacturer warranty|
Not the lowest price? Seen a lower price? Request quote
Official Dealer of:
Hartke B150 Bass Practice Amp 15 WattA great practice amp, the B150 features a 6.5"driver that sounds full and punchy despite its compact size. It is driven by a 15 Watt amp and includes a 3-band EQ, an effects loop and line and headphone outputs.
The B Series is a powerful combo amplifier which includes a matched 8-ohm bass speaker in a specially designed cabinet. It’s the perfect system for use in small venues such as club dates and for home recording studios. Plus, its dedicated headphone output makes it an awesome practice amp!
There are five different models in the B Series, and this manual covers them all. The B150 is the baby of the family; it's got a 15-watt amp and an 6" speaker. Next up is the B200, which has a 20- watt amp and an 8" speaker. Then the B300, at 30-watts with a 10" speaker. Jumping to twice the power, the B600 pumps 60 watts into a 12" speaker. The B900 delivers a full 90 watts of bone-rattling power into a 15" speaker.
The Hartke B Series offers all the newest concepts in state-of-the-art bass amplification at an extremely affordable price. Here are some of its main features:
• Bipolar circuit design ensures that every nuance of your bass performance is reproduced faithfully.
• Dual inputs that accommodate a broad range of input levels, so that you can use the B Series with pretty much any kind of bass, from passive models to those with active circuitry.
It is almost impossible to overload the input of a B Series bass amplifier!
• Three bands of high-quality equalization, allowing you to create a broad range of tonal colors for your bass instrument.
• Line-level effects loop send (Preamp Out) and return (Amp In) jacks that allow you to connect to professional outboard effects processors.
• The B600 and B900 models feature Hartke’s original Kickback bass speaker enclosure design, allowing the amplifier to be placed flat on the floor or in a tilt-back position for increased high-end clarity and directionality.
• A separate headphone output which automatically disconnects the speaker output, allowing use as a high-quality practice amp.
• A unique front-panel line-level output for interfacing with PA systems or recording mixing consoles.
• Included is a matched Hartke 8-ohm speaker mounted in a specially designed cabinet for clean, crisp sound.
• In the B600 and B900 models, a unique contour filtering system called “Shape” which activates a multi-band equalization curve specially designed to enhance the sound of the electric bass. The front panel Shape control enables you to continuously sweep a filter through various frequency areas in order to customize the effect of the curve to the specific tonal characteristics of your particular bass instrument.
• A steel grill helps protect the speaker from bumps and bruises when you are transporting your amplifier.
• Removable power cord supplied with the correct plug for your geographic area.
• Rugged construction makes the B Series eminently road-worthy.